KORGLEND2

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sunny Glendale morning.

It doesn't get any prettier than this!  Deep green Dollar Mountain looks gorgeous with contrasting golden trees in the foreground.

Our pond is nearly full, thanks to some recent rains.

I think I see white clouds or fog there to the southwest. I must be imagining it. Things are not likely to look so pretty after this coming week's snow. The pampas blooms will get all bedraggled and the bamboo will be heavy and bent into the pond. Fleeting fall beauty.

 The trusty weather station keeps tabs on all weather.  It was all I could do to keep the wisteria from attacking it this summer, it kept winding its way up the pole and ALMOST into the weather station.  Silly wisteria, I'd like it to go any other direction.

1 comment :

  1. So green and pretty, great pics the pond looks fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete